Painted Steel Panel
Why you’ll love this panel:
- Built with a unique steel box frame on the back. Making them superior in strength and stability, also safe & easier to handle/install.
- The painted finish can easily be high pressure cleaned and repainted to create a refreshed or new look.
- This is a high quality fit-for-purpose product (no one needs heavy industrial grade Corten steel in their backyard) but it will withstand harsh Australian conditions.
- Extremely versatile product that can be used for a wide range of applications (eg. Screening, fencing, a backdrop, a statement piece)
Can be used in unison with a translucent acrylic panel to create a light box effect and/or add LED lighting to create an artificial day and night light box.
Available in 2 sizes, both 14mm thick (13mm backing frame + 1mm steel sheet)
- This panel is ideal for single side display (steel box frame is visible only from back)
- The panel will require a structure to be attached to, (eg. Fence, Carport, a wall or just posts)
- Although the panel is painted with high quality outdoor paint, it will fade and change over time with long term exposure to the elements.
- To extend the life of the panel and minimise staining, it can be sealed and resealed periodically with an outdoor metal sealer similar to Incralac or Penetrol. Do this every 6 months
*All block out percentages are calculated as a reasonably accurate guide based on looking straight on at the panel.
1200 x 600, 1800 x 900
There are no reviews yet.