Why you’ll love this product:
- Made from responsibly sourced plantation bamboo which is fast growing & renewable.
- Known for being an extremely beautiful bamboo with a rich golden colour – preferred by garden designers.
- Sekits original panel and the first double sided bamboo panel to be sold in Australia, introduced by us back in 2003.
- Diameter of each pole varies from 35 to 50mm thickness; this size makes it light enough to handle as a full raft product while still maintaining its strength.
- Extremely versatile product that can be used for a wide range of applications (eg. Screening, fencing, a backdrop)
Material: Golden Bamboo (sourced from Central China)
- Dual sided panel
- The panel will require a structure to be attached to, (eg. Fence, Carport, a wall or just posts) but is structurally strong and will not bend or sag.
- Best suited to humid climates as full profile bamboo is prone to cracking in dry Australian climates, it is also therefore not recommended for use in highly exposed areas.
- If you wish to maintain the initial look, the panel should be resealed periodically (after first allowing the product to naturally weather) with an exterior grade timber finish
1800 x 900, 2000 x 1000