REAL RUST SCREEN
Pool Fence Compliance
84 Block out*
Why you’ll love this panel:
- Built with a unique steel box frame on the back. Making them superior in strength and stability, also safe & easier to handle/install.
- Rusted screens are the height of outdoor fashion and are our fastest growing range nationwide.
- This is a high quality fit-for-purpose product (no one needs heavy industrial grade Corten steel in their backyard) but it will withstand harsh Australian conditions.
- Extremely versatile product that can be used for a wide range of applications (eg. Screening, fencing, a backdrop, a statement piece)
Can be used in unison with a translucent acrylic panel to create a light box effect and/or add LED lighting to create an artificial day and night light box.
1800H x 900L x 14mm thick (13mm backing frame + 1mm steel sheet)
- Ideal for single sided display however both sides of the panel are rusted so the back side will still look attractive.
- The panel will require a structure to be attached to, (eg. Fence, Carport, a wall or just posts)
- The real rust looks and feels great however the panel can slowly thin and stain surfaces under it with prolonged exposure to the elements.
- To extend the life of the panel and minimise staining, it can be sealed and resealed periodically with an outdoor metal sealer similar to Incralac or Penetrol. This is especially recommended in areas close to the ocean.
1800 x 900
There are no reviews yet.