Slat Fence Extension CCA Treated Pine
Why our fence extensions are a great addition to your boundary fence:
– Easy to handle & install.
– These extensions meet pool most safety standards – with only a 4mm gap, they cannot be climbed**
– Can be used as an additional block out or to train plants.
– Sizes thoughtfully designed to avoid standard fence posts – which could otherwise cause hindrance during installation.
– Strong enough to last, not strong enough to climb which gives added security to your home.
DIMENSIONS: 2400 x 500mm
– 2 leg length:
650mm on one size, to be placed on the rail side and screwed into the top rail. Can be cut to suit.
750mm on other side, to be placed on paling side. Designed to go past the rail height & screwed through fence to rail from other side.
– When choosing keep in mind: shorter sections mean better timber, less bending and twisting breakage as a general rule.
** please still check with your local council, while this is accurate to the best of our knowledge these regulations are always changing and vary in different regions.
2400 x 500