Painted Steel Panel
Why you’ll love this panel:
- Built with a unique steel box frame on the back. Making them superior in strength and stability, also safe & easier to handle/install.
- The painted finish can easily be high pressure cleaned and repainted to create a refreshed or new look.
- This is a high quality fit-for-purpose product (no one needs heavy industrial grade Corten steel in their backyard) but will withstand harsh Australian conditions.
- Extremely versatile product that can be used for a wide range of applications (eg. Screening, backdrop, tatement piece)
Can be used in unison with a translucent acrylic panel to create a light box effect or add LED lighting to create an artificial day and night light box.
11mm thick (10mm backing frame + 1mm steel sheet)
- This panel is ideal for single side display (steel reinforcing is visible only from back).
- The panel will require a structure to be attached to, (eg. Fence, Carport, a wall or just posts)
- Although the panel is painted with high quality outdoor paint, it will fade and change over time with long term exposure to the elements.
- If you wish to maintain the initial look, the panel should be sealed with an outdoor metal sealer similar to Incralac or Penetrol. Do this every 6 months.
*All block out percentages are calculated as a reasonably accurate guide based on looking straight on at the panel.
1200 x 600, 1800 x 900